How many pubs are like this in the world? Not going to lie… no idea! But how many are like it in Milwaukee? Exactly ONE.
“10 Reasons to visit this FANTASTIC pub!”
You are able to…
- Watch your favorite sporting events on several highly perched TVs
- Play bags on a nice day in a spacious patio courtyard
- Have an array of craft cocktails and craft beers on tap / in bottles
- Enjoy a Monday – Thursday happy hour (3:00 – 6:00 pm) that includes $2 Pabst and Miller Lite taps, $3.50 for rail drinks, wine, and all other taps, and $1 off all appetizers
- Eat up some tasty wings on Wednesday starting at Happy Hours for just 50 cents each, then play free trivia at 7:00 pm
- Partake in a delicious Sunday “bloody mary” bar
- Host large group events either inside or outside on the patio
- Get shuttled to Bucks & Marquette games all winter and Brewers games all summer
- Choose from a menu that has a vast number of mouth-watering appetizers, salads, burgers, sandwiches, flatbread pizzas, and other entrée items (Their gigantic pretzel is “hands-down” the absolute best in town!)
- Last, but not least, soak in some rich beer history as you are seated in the building that was once home to the Pabst brewhouse, smack dab in the middle of the amazing historic Pabst brewery complex
Owner Mark Zierath had a vision to make Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub a one-of- a-kind drink and dining venue where one could come for a great meal, have cocktails with friends over happy hour, or watch sporting events with the whole gang. Suffice to say, he accomplished that and then some. With high ceilings and lots of design and architectural touches that creates a cool, historic feel, Jackson’s generates a very hip vibe for all age ranges. And its professional, friendly staff seeks to enhance your experience with their great service.
Connected to the stunning boutique hotel, the Brewhouse Inn & Suites, Jackson’s is a natural for guests of the inn. However, it is also the premiere spot to grab a meal for anyone visiting the Pabst complex (such as those finishing up a great history tour at Best Place just down the block). And it’s also a fantastic place to start or end (or both!) your night prior to attending any game or concert at the Bradley Center. Personally, I have eaten here myself double-digit times. And, to be honest, everything that I have had, I would order again. The food is that good!
So, whether you are a long-time Milwaukeean or a guest to our great city, you really do need to check out this gem. If you visit once, I can guarantee that you’ll return. (And be sure to try the cheese curds…and that giant pretzel – you won’t be disappointed!)
For more on Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub, visit: www.jacksonsmke.com