“PABST CITY” TRAIL WALK
Price: $34 per person
Turn the clock back to over a century ago! Experience what the iconic Pabst Brewery complex was at the turn of the 20th Century. Tour the amazing Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery, the original corporate office spaces. Get a private showing of the original Pabst brew kettles in the majestic Brewhouse Inn & Suites. See the inside of the stunning 1890s bottling house that has been remade today into Eleven25, a premier college student living center. Learn about Pabst history as well as the other Milwaukee giants – Schlitz, Blatz, & Miller! Engage in a series of fun beer trivia throughout & see cool brewery artifacts, many that date back to the 1800s. (limit = 20 patrons)
- 2 hours, 45 minutes
- includes 2 beverages: 1 tap beer or soda at Best Place + a can of beer, a hard cider, or soda as you tour the brew kettles
- check-in is 15 minutes prior to tour start / Best Place – King Gambrinus statue
- all walking is within a four block radius
- smart phone feature – you will be given a website to engage with as we go (not necessary, however, as the guide will show you otherwise)
- free beer token to Stock House Brewing Co
ROAD RALLY PUB CRAWL
Price: $15 per person participation fee for a group of 6+ people
Looking for a really unique thing to do for an amazingly fun group outing? Try out our ROAD RALLY! (Essentially a team pub-crawl competition on steroids!)
What is a road rally?
- A scavenger-type team activity where your team follows a set of clues to know where to go & what tasks to do according to a predetermined theme
- Pre-determined teams usually consist of 3-5 people
- Anywhere from 15-50+ people overall can participate
- Duration is around 3 hours from departure to return
This PARTICULAR road rally?
- 3 surprise adult beverage locations along the way
- Walking distance will be no more than 1 miles total with rest stops mixed in
- Teams will depart at 8-minute intervals so there is some overlap at various stops, but teams will have to reply upon their own wits to figure out clues
- A scorecard is completed by each team along the way in order to obtain points while answering questions or engaging in certain tasks – this card is turned into the judge (host) at the conclusion for final scoring
- Prizes for the winning team
- Participants must be willing to laugh a lot during the course of the day – no exceptions!
- Birthday parties
- Anniversary celebrations
- Corporate or organizational gigs
- Charity fund raisers
FUN WALK MILWAUKEE!
HISTORY + ARCHITECTURE + SO MUCH MORE!
Price: $20 per person
Perfect for first time visitors to Milwaukee (what took you so long?) & great for area residents who haven’t truly explored downtown. Learn about how Milwaukee (Milwaukie?) came to be…how it transformed over the many generations…and what it is like today (yes, we have beer…but SO much more!).
See the incredible variety of architecture as you view the wonderful structures of the downtown area. Be engaged with many fascinating stories of old Milwaukee, fun facts & trivia, plus lots of opportunity to take some great photos!
Though this is a leisurely walk, we do cover some ground. There will be some stops along the way to sit a bit as well as purchase snacks and/or beverages. (Note to visitors – you will learn important terms & phrases that will allow you to successfully interact with native Wisconsinites. You betcha!)
- Limited to 12 people
- $20 per person / 2.5 hours / rain or shine (lightning…not so much)
- Learn about 25+ buildings & landmarks, including the Milwaukee Art Museum & City Hall as well as historic hotels, banks, buildings of commerce, & bridges.
- Explore Old World 3rd St, downtown, the River Walk, & the Historic Third Ward
- A leisurely walk of about 3 miles (flat terrain but with a few steps) / We will stop periodically & a brief sit down for an artifact “show & tell.”
- 9:30 am tour starts @ the Milwaukee Bucks Entertainment District & ends at the Milwaukee Public Market
- 12:30 pm & 6:30 pm tours starts @ the Milwaukee Public Market & end at the Milwaukee
3-CRAFT BREWERY COMBO TOUR (WALKING)
- A behind-the-scenes tour of a craft brewery to see how beer is made
from brewing to bottling
- Craft beer samples @ 3 Milwaukee micro-breweries
“GAMES OF MILWAUKEE” PUB CRAWL CHALLENGE
Prices: Starting price is $20 per person for a group of 10 with discounted rate for bigger groups
Games of Skill (kind of) + Games of Wit (kind of) + Pub Crawl = Group FUN!
Partner up with a friend to take on the others from your group in this interactive & light-hearted pub crawl challenge. Start out with a private brewery tour of Brenner Brewing Co & then get your game on with bags, giant Jenga, retro arcade games, fun trivia, and more!
If doing this on a Saturday afternoon / eve, we can pair this up with the Dining with the Divas Drag Show at Hamburger Mary’s.
*** Please email or call for more details or to book your group. ***
QUINTESSENTIAL MILWAUKEE TOUR
Looking for a FUN group outing yet this fall or winter? This tour is just the thing. Brewery Tour + Beer + Bar Games + Bloodies + Bags + Beer Trivia = all things that are quintessential Milwaukee things to do! We can accommodate 15-34 people no matter what your reason is to partake in this FUN adventure.
- Bloodies & lunch at Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub in the historic Pabst complex
- Tour of Stock House Brewing Co + craft beer samples
- Visit to one more craft brewery + craft beer samples
- Bowling in the nation’s oldest bowling alley, the Holler House + full bar
*** Please call or email for dates and rates ***
CUSTOM PRIVATE TOUR
Let Fun Beer Tours Milwaukee customize a private tour to suit your needs. Whether you are a couple in town for a few days, a small group looking to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, or a large group looking for something truly unique to do, we can tailor a tour of Milwaukee that you will thoroughly enjoy! Email or call us for price quotes & available dates.
- up to 14 people tour via small shuttle bus
- up to 32 people tour via large shuttle bus
- up to 46 people tour via both shuttle busses