“PABST CITY” TRAIL WALK
Price: $30 per person
Turn the clock back to over a century ago! Experience what the iconic Pabst Brewery complex was at the turn of the 20th Century. Tour the amazing Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery, the original corporate office spaces. Get a private showing of the original Pabst brew kettles in the majestic Brewhouse Inn & Suites. See the inside of the stunning 1890s bottling house that has been remade today into Eleven25, a premier college student living center. Learn about Pabst history as well as the other Milwaukee giants – Schlitz, Blatz, & Miller! Engage in a series of fun beer trivia throughout & see cool brewery artifacts, many that date back to the 1800s. (limit = 20 patrons)
- 2 hours, 45 minutes
- includes 2 beverages: 1 tap beer or soda at Best Place + a can of PBR, Spotted Cow, a hard cider, or soda as you tour the brew kettles
- check-in is 15 minutes prior to tour start / Best Place – King Gambrinus statue
- all walking is within a four block radius
- there will be a chance to purchase “food-to-go” about 75 minutes into the tour as well as the option to purchase additional beverages at the last stop
- smart phone feature – you will be given a website to engage with as we go (not necessary, however, as the guide will show you otherwise)
- free beer token to Stock House Brewing Co
Please email or call for more details or to book your group
ROAD RALLY PUB CRAWL
Price: Starting price is $20 per person for a group of 10 with discounted rate for bigger groups
Looking for a really unique thing to do for an amazingly fun group outing? Try out our ROAD RALLY! (Essentially a team pub-crawl competition on steroids!)
What is a road rally?
- A scavenger-type team activity where your team follows a set of clues to know where to go & what tasks to do according to a predetermined theme
- Pre-determined teams usually consist of 3-5 people
- Anywhere from 15-50+ people overall can participate
- Duration is around 3 hours from departure to return
This PARTICULAR road rally?
- The theme: choose from All THINGS WISCONSIN! or ALL THINGS MILWAUKEE!
- Start & finish at Brenner Brewing Co in Walker’s Point
- 3 surprise adult beverage locations along the way
- Walking distance will be no more than 1.5 miles total with rest stops mixed in
- Teams will depart at 8-minute intervals so there is some overlap at various stops, but teams will have to reply upon their own wits to figure out clues
- A scorecard is completed by each team along the way in order to obtain points while answering questions or engaging in certain tasks – this card is turned into the judge (host) at the conclusion for final scoring
- Prizes for the winning team
- Participants must be willing to laugh a lot during the course of the day – no exceptions!
- Birthday parties
- Anniversary celebrations
- Corporate or organizational gigs
- Charity fund raisers
Please email or call for more details or to book your group
“BEER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD” HISTORY + BEER TOUR
Price: $56 (lunch included!)
Tour the city that was home to 4 of the world’s top 10 biggest breweries of the 20th Century. See the Big 4 – Pabst, Schlitz, Blatz, & Miller – that made Milwaukee famous, plus several other historic beer-related sites including brewer mansions, extinct smaller breweries, & tied-house saloons. Interact with the World’s Smallest Traveling Beer Museum as you see & touch artifacts from the city with the richest brewery history in the nation! Begins and ends at Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery.
- Tour Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery, the former corporate office of Captain Fred Pabst
- See the original majestic Pabst brew kettles in the amazing Brewhouse Inn & Suites
- Experience the Brown Bottle Pub, the original hospitality center in the Schlitz brewery complex
- Take a shuttle tour of historic brewery landmarks in the city
- Tour + craft samples @ Brenner Brewing Co, a great MKE micro-brewery *3 additional beers at stops along the way
- Historic token of appreciation to take with you
- LUNCH INCLUDED @ Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub downtown
3-CRAFT BREWERY COMBO TOUR (WALKING)
The “5th Street Fun” Tour will help you experience Milwaukee’s exploding craft beer scene first-hand. The city will soon be home to more than 25 micro-breweries. Take our walking tour as we navigate you around Brew City to sample delicious ales & lagers from 3 superb craft breweries. Plus, learn about Milwaukee’s rich brewery history & FUN beer trivia as you interact with artifacts from the World’s Smallest Traveling Beer Museum. This is a short walking tour in the Walker’s Point neighborhood. Begins at Brenner Brewing Co, Milwaukee’s art-centric craft brewery. Additional stops are nano-brewery, Urban Harvest, set inside of an old theatre, and MobCraft Beer, the nation’s only crowd-sourced brewery.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of a craft brewery to see how beer is made
from brewing to bottling
- Craft beer samples @ 3 Milwaukee micro-breweries
“ALL THINGS PABST” PUB CRAWL SCAVENGER HUNT
Price: $15 per person
Partake in a spirited team pub-crawl within the historic Pabst complex as you experience the great NEW places of this iconic brewery. Learn about the fascinating history of Pabst as you do fun Pabst trivia & play games, all while explore the amazing transformation of the historic buildings within the campus itself.
- Teams of 2-6 people; depart in timed increments
- 1st team will depart at 1:00 pm at Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub. (Jackson’s is open for food and drinks at 11:00 am)
- Once your team books, you will be notified of your specific start time. Please check-in at least 20 minutes prior to your set time.
- Each team gets a scorecard with a packet of clues to figure out where to go, what to do, and where to stop.
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase
- Each participant gets a FBTM logo pint glass
- Prizes for winning teams & other door prizes
- This is a rain or shine event
- Participants must be 21+ years old
Note: This is currently a one-time event, and is taking place Saturday, September 16, 2017.
“GAMES OF MILWAUKEE” PUB CRAWL CHALLENGE
Prices: Starting price is $20 per person for a group of 10 with discounted rate for bigger groups
Games of Skill (kind of) + Games of Wit (kind of) + Pub Crawl = Group FUN!
Partner up with a friend to take on the others from your group in this interactive & light-hearted pub crawl challenge. Start out with a private brewery tour of Brenner Brewing Co & then get your game on with bags, giant Jenga, retro arcade games, fun trivia, and more!
If doing this on a Saturday afternoon / eve, we can pair this up with the Dining with the Divas Drag Show at Hamburger Mary’s.
Please email or call for more details or to book your group.
QUINTESSENTIAL MILWAUKEE TOUR
*** Please call or email for dates and rates ***
Looking for a FUN group outing yet this fall or winter? This tour is just the thing. Brewery Tour + Beer + Bar Games + Bloodies + Bags + Beer Trivia = all things that are quintessential Milwaukee things to do! We can accommodate 15-34 people no matter what your reason is to partake in this FUN adventure.
- Bloodies & lunch at Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub in the historic Pabst complex
- Tour of Brenner Brewing Co + craft beer samples
- Tour of Third Space Brewing Co + craft beer samples
- Bowling in the nation’s oldest bowling alley, the Holler House + full bar
CUSTOM PRIVATE TOUR
Let Fun Beer Tours Milwaukee customize a private tour to suit your needs. Whether you are a couple in town for a few days, a small group looking to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, or a large group looking for something truly unique to do, we can tailor a tour of Milwaukee that you will thoroughly enjoy! Email or call us for price quotes & available dates.
- 1-3 people tour via car
- up to 13 people tour via small shuttle bus
- up to 33 people tour via large shuttle bus
- up to 46 people tour via both shuttle busses
- Private tour & craft beer samples @ Brenner Brewing Co
- Lunch or dinner buffet @ Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub at the historic Pabst
- Extensive historic brewery info & interaction with the World’s Smallest Traveling Beer Museum
- Potential additional stops:
- further micro-brewery or historic brewery sites
- German beer garden
- other quintessential Milwaukee destination